The application period for the academic year 2013/14 is closed! Application for 2014/15 will be received starting from December 1, 2013.
The application process consists of the application package and a personal interview with the shortlisted candidates.
- Application form
- Your Application documents (one pdf file) uploaded to the application form in this order:
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter (1 page)
- Research proposal (1 page)
- BSc or Magister certificate
- MSc or Magister certificate (finished at the start of the program only)
- Transcript of grades of your MSc or Magister studies
- Reading lists or syllabi (content and literature) for MSc level courses in:
- GRE test result (DI Code 6733)
- English test result (TOEFL Code Number 6757, or IELTS test, or waiver request)
- Two recommendation letters sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the referees directly
Interviews for the second application period will take place on May 27.
Interviews may be held face-to-face, via telephone, or via Skype.
For questions please first consult the FAQs and then contact Ms. Verena Konrad at email@example.com.
Good Luck with your application.